Price And Quantity
- 3000.00 - 6000.00 USD ($)
- 3000~6000 USD ($)
- 43*52*28 Centimeter (cm)
- 13.2 Kilograms (kg)
- 2 Years
RPT-T300 Battery Condition Tester & Regeneration System (7-in-1, 40Ah~300Ah)
It is a very special all-in-one Battery Condition Tester for 6V~12V lead-acid batteries. It supports multi-functions of digital Regenerator + Charger + Discharger + Power Supply + IR & CCA Checkers + Battery Condition Tester up to 300Ah at 12V batteries. For 12V battery, it is composed of 2 volts x 6 cells. It is hard to know about shorted circuit, cell cut, cell corrosion state and any damaged cells prior to a restoration process. In this reason, the other competitors must check on these damaged cases after finishing a process only. So, we have developed on 'RPT-T300'. It can find the short of electrodes and damaged cells within few minutes before restoration procedure. Auto battery condition test function (whether to be restored or not - by 'CONDITION TEST' mode). By using it, most batteries will be assorted for targeting ones to be regenerated with our new RPT-T300 if they do not have any cell cut or short and internal cell's damage (corrosion). RPT-T300 has a full automated function to regenerate by setting of Voltage and Total capacity only.
'RPT-T300 PRIME Battery Condition Tester and Regeneration All-in-One System (5 machines and 2 test functions are all-in-one combined)'
* Multi-functional Modes (7-in-1, 6V~12V, 40Ah~300Ah)
1. Battery Regenerator at 'REGENERATION' mode (For 6V~12V Battery up to 300Ah)
2. Battery Charger at 'CHARGE' mode (For 6V~12V Battery only up to 300Ah)
3. Power Supply at 'POWER SUPPLY' mode (For 6V~12V Battery up to 300Ah)
(Manual setting mode of Voltage, Current & Time for special & sleeping batteries)
4. Battery Discharger (420 Watts) at 'DISCHARGE' mode (For 6V~12V Battery up to 300Ah)
5. Battery Condition Tester at 'CONDITION TEST' mode (For 12V Battery only up to 200Ah)
6. IR (Internal Resistance) Checking - before & after 2 ways
7. CCA (Clod Cranking Ampere for Car Battery ONLY) Checking - before & after 2 ways
* Maximum Limited Output Current : 6V~12V = 25A
* A serial connection up to 6V x 2 or 2V x 6 (12V) batteries at the same time. (up to 300Ah only)
The unique battery condition tester whether to be regenerated or wasted.
* It takes 1~10 minutes for 12V battery condition test by RPT-T300.
* GOOD or BAD batteries will be tested & identified by RPT-T300.
(Please note that Battery Condition Test of RPT-T300 is not an absolute-identification method.
It will be an assistance mode to assort GOOD or BAD batteries in a short time. The Condition Test and IR & CCA will be for the reference only.)
* GOOD : "Not physically damaged" and "Capacity 30%~100% can be recovered".
* BAD : "Physically damaged as a disposal state" and "Capacity less than 30% - Not to be recovered".
RPT-T300 is not an analyzer, but a battery condition tester with Regenerator & Charger & Power Supply & Discharger â€“ 5 machines and 2 checker functions are all-in-one combined for 6V~12V batteries. At 'CONDITION TEST' mode, it can test the battery conditions (12V, up to 200Ah) within a few minute. You can see it as 'CELL CUT', 'CELL SHORT' or 'CELL CORROSION' on the screen with a beep sound. If the battery is tested as a good battery to be regenerated, then you can see "OK TEST FINISH" on the screen with a beep sound as well. With RPT-T300, you can regenerate all kinds of lead-acid batteries including 6V~12V VRLA AGM & GEL, Car, Deep Cycle, Solar and so on. The discharger supports up to 420 watts. Input AC Power Consumption: 550Watts (max.). 280mm(H) x 430mm(W) x 520mm(D), 13.2kg
Why used lead-acid batteries need 'PRIME Battery Condition Tester (RPT-T300)'?
Many used batteries have not good conditions, therefore, most used batteries should be tested on the inside cell conditions (2V x 6 cells = one 12V battery). With any battery tester, it is impossible to check that any 2V cell was already damaged among 6 cells (12V). If any 2V cell was already damaged among 6 cells, the whole 12V battery should be discarded. Without RPT-T300, nobody knows until finishing a regeneration process whether the battery was already damaged or not. So, you will waste much time, labor cost and electricity uselessly. If you have PRIME RPT-T300, you can test all used 12V battery conditions prior to any process whether the battery condition is good to be regenerated or bad to be wasted. – This is the only way to save time, labor cost, electricity cost and so on.
- Inchoen Airport, Korea
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Per Month
- 5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 280mm(H) x 430mm(W) x 520mm(D), 13.2kg / Unit : Carton Box Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
301-1108, Bucheon Technopark Ssangyong 3-Cha, 397, Seokcheon-Ro, Bucheon-Si, Gyeonggi-Do, Bucheon, Kyonggi-do, 14449, Korea South